Wednesday, May 10, 2006

4 You... All of You who Almost Made a man of ME!



YOU KNOW SOMETIMES A MAN JUST LOSES IT... WELL I GUESS ITS MY TURN...

i tried...


2 be that man, the one you have dreamt about

the one you prayed for and tears flowed free

with every broken heart, i was the hope that you had 4 tomorrow

your secret desire whispered in a silent breath


honoured was i to be your light, to be the one...

finding my place with you was the calmness 2 my storm

existing only for 1, in your arms forever dwell

my everything, my perfect choice...


BUT
now im walking on water barely surviving

tired of being the rare kind in this world

the weight of being different bearing on my soul

so i sit here and wait, looking into the distance


hating the man i am now 4 he seems a broken reflection of me

tears scar my face with shame and disappointment

and only i know why... only i understand

the pain of failing my heart's purpose


you were my hope that kept me trusting

in a world that had turned its back

and you made me believe that i was

your everything, your perfect choice...

3 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

quote maleik: you were the hope that kept me trusting.

or did you mean thrusting?

hahaha. :)

10:57 PM  
Blogger ..:maleik:.. said...

u are the sickest child sometimes young man...

but i love you all the same...

'where'd u go - fort minor'

2:26 AM  
Blogger Don 'Lidzi said...

eish..

its a tight gwan. but what can we do?

soldiers of the same struggle.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Reset Since November 29th 2005
Internet Access