Monday, June 19, 2006

Find Yourself

"When you meet the one that you've been waiting for,

And she's everything that you want and more,

You look at her and you finally start to live for someone else,

And then you find yourself, that's when you find yourself.

You go through life, so sure of where you're headed.

Then you wind up lost, and it's the best thing that could've happen.

Cause sometimes when you lose your way, it's really just as well.

Because you find yourself, you finally find yourself."
Brad Paisley, Find Yourself
I drove to nowhere tonight with a friend.
We talked about how different our lives could've been had we played the hand that wasn't dealt.
This part of the song come on the radio just as I had dropped her off.
As I sat there in the dark, I smiled to myself.
And wondered how it would've been, had I given up early and gone to bed instead.
Thanks for making me stay up so late.
You made me smile.
Yes you did.
And now i have a warm fuzzy feeling.
I kinda like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Reset Since November 29th 2005
Internet Access